We offer you a challenging role in a complex and exciting environment at our refinery located in Nynäshamn. You are expected to grow within your profession and become a specialist within your discipline and team with dedicated and skilled colleagues.
About the job
You will be part of the Maintenance Technology Group, a team of 8 members, that is responsible for preventive maintenance and the team is also one of the key function in projects and major maintenance revisions. You will work closely with the electrical superintendent, electrical workshop, process-production and engineering department as well as contact with suppliers.
The role is mainly operational but it also has a strong tactical element as it should ensure Nynas is applying modern asset management methods for electrical installations. This is a very important role for the Maintenance technology team.
With supervision, internal education and courses, your goal is to be responsible for:
- The review and management of equipment and maintenance data within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (JDE).
- Identifying and prioritize continuous improvements in your field on a day to day and long-term basis.
- Ensure that Nynas is applying modern asset management methods for electrical installations.
- Provide reliability engineering services in the form of analysis, investigations and advice within the area of electrical installations.
- Ensure legislative and regulatory compliance.
- Maintain documentation and asset management system.
To be successful in this role you have attention to details and enjoy being involved and influence your own development at work. You are a skilled communicator, are able to preform in team as well as individual. You have the ability to transform theory into practice and drive projects forward.
To apply for this position, we believe that you fulfil the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master of Science in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical equipment (such as high and low voltage switchgear, electrical heat tracing systems).
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both writing and verbal.
- Understanding of Swedish electrical standards, laws and policies.
- Experience of JDE, SAP, Maximo or similar is an advantage.
- Experience of ElproCAD is an advantage.
Contact and application
In this recruitment, we are cooperating with Talentor. Please apply through the following link.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process or if you have any trouble with your application, please contact Erik Stoltz, recruitment consultant, Erik.Stoltz@talentor.se, +46 708 24 56 66.
For additional questions about the job, please contact Linda Filipsson, Recruitment Coordinator, +46 72-453 11 64.
Last day to apply: March 5, 2018.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!