Head of HSSE & Q, Bitumen Nordic, Johanneshov
We are currently recruiting a Head of HSSE & Q for the Bitumen Nordic business, to be placed in Johanneshov.
As the position holder, you monitor, coordinate and, drive the continuous improvement of NMS for Bitumen Nordic (BN). You ensure that our activities in all aspects are following applicable laws and regulations throughout the business area. Special focus for the position is to provide HSE knowledge (environment and work environment) and support to the line organisation. The position shall as well secure that the NMS are meeting the international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, where applicable.
- You will act as central focal point and support for BN in NMS issues (with the aim to reduce the “gap” between the various local NMS systems and HSSE&Q performance).
- Monitor overall BN compliance of NMS via participation and preparation of external and internal audits
- HSE knowledge and assistance in HSE questions to all of BN
- Support to line organisation in investigations of HSE issues (accidents and/or other CI-deviations)
- Continuously improve and strengthen BN NMS, without creating unnecessary bureaucracy. Monitor development & continuous improvement of the same.
- Work closely together with the NMS&C Governor and the NMS System Governor
- Coordinate, drive and develop the target setting process for all units within BN
- Coordinate and lead BN activities within the sustainable development area, as well as representing BN in the corporate sustainable development working group.
The successful candidate:
- Has an academic/semi-academic degree in Chemistry/ Environmental studies/Science or has a sub-academic training combined with experience and good HSE knowledge.
- You are a professional individual with a broad knowledge within the work environment and environment area, probably 3-5 years of experience within the field of expertise.
- Knowledge of management systems, ISO certification and audits are strongly meriting.
- Excellent skills in English and well developed IT skills are required.
- To do well in this position you need to be structured, service-minded, self-reliant, and flexible, have the ability to work with strong drive, independently as well as in teams. You must also be positive to travelling within the Nordic countries
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Peter Bäcklund, Business Area Director Bitumen Nordic at +46-70 573 65 37 or Mirja Raukas Lind, HR Business Partner at +46-701 96 11 90. You are welcome to send your resumé to email@example.com no later than February 17th, 2017.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us