Mechanical Engineer to the Maintenance Technology Group
Do you want to be one of our experts on Mechanical equipment at Nynas' refinery in Nynäshamn? Nynas is currently experiencing a period of expansion where this role will be a key towards our goal of production capabilities and plant improvements.
From day one you will be a part of a dynamic work environment with the role that has operational hands-on responsibilities and a high degree of interaction. In addition you will serve as a key contributor in projects and strategic decisions relevant to our Mechanical installations.
You will be part of the Maintenance Technology Group, a team of 7 members, that is responsible for preventive maintenance and the team is also one of the key function in projects and major maintenance revisions. You will work closely with the workshop-, process-production and engineering department as well as contact with suppliers to identify and prioritize continuous improvements in your field on a day to day and long term basis.
Nynas offers you a challenging job in an interesting and developing environment that allows you to develop throughout your career. Here, you are surrounded by dedicated colleagues in a friendly environment. You will be given the possibility to work in a company with a positive future outlook and development. Nynas has during the last five years invested in new plants and is continuously developing the refinery towards a more secure and environmentally friendly place Nynas has a culture that fosters personal development and learning. The position is based at our main refinery located in Nynäshamn 40 minutes south of Stockholm.
- The Static Equipment Engineer will be a subject matter expert and have strong experience in design, root cause analysis, brownfield modifications, equipment and materials specifications and standards, you must understand the risks associated with mechanical equipment integrity within an operating process facility.
- Be responsible for the review and management of equipment and maintenance data within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (JDE)
- Identify and investigate equipment performance, and contribute to equipment reliability.
- Develop and apply best practices for installation and maintenance of Static Mechanical equipment.
- Be responsible for the Preventive Maintenance for Static Mechanical equipment.
- Be a proactive team member within the Maintenance Technology team.
- Closely cooperate and support the Mechanical Workshop and other organizational departments.
- Maintain documentation and asset management systems.
The successful candidate has a good knowledge and understanding of Mechanical equipment and have hand-on knowledge and several years of experience within a process industry. Your experience must include a strong knowledge and understanding of all static equipment like Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Piping, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Flares and Valves. The candidate holds an Engineer BSc degree or has equivalent work experience and training. You should be familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems such as JDE, SAP or Maximo. Today you probably have a similar position at a production plant or work as a Maintenance or Service Engineer in a process or heavy industry.
You communicate fluently in both Swedish and English.
On a personal level, we are looking for a person who lives our company values of dedication, cooperation and proactivity. To do well in this position you need to be service minded, structured, result oriented and have the ability to work independently as well as in teams. You need to be analytic and accurate, with the ability to transform theory into practice and drive projects forward. You are responsible, loyal and value high business ethics in your work.
Contact and application
In this recruitment process Nynas is working together with Dfind Science & Engineering. If the position sounds attractive to you, or if you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Jessica Dinkel at 072-5155515, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to apply is August 15, but please don’t wait, the position may be filled earlier than august. Please apply at https://www.dfind.se/science-engineering/ , and your application has to be in English.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
- Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
- Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
- Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!