As the position holder, you will act as Manager for the Cold and Half-warm applications group at the Bitumen Technology laboratory in Nynäshamn. This includes staff responsibility of four direct reports, budgeting and total fixed costs follow up for your group. You will also be in charge of planning of technical support and product modification work within the field, serving the Nordic market. Project management in technical development within the field of specialisation is also an essential part of the role.
- Independently work within budget limits to achieve the targets for the position and the group.
- Plan and manage resources in daily operations to fulfil the responsibilities connected to the position as per yearly budgets and targets.
- Coaching and long-term development of staff.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing the need for product modifications and changes to the product slate within the application.
- Communicate new application and product knowledge to the sales force to support their sales efforts and application knowledge level.
- Independently lead development and modification projects in close collaboration with sales staff and customers within the segment.
- Secure that support to Manufacturing sites are given within the segment.
- Assure that the conducted work is being executed in accordance with Nynas Management System (NMS) and that we fulfil the demands of ISO 9001 as well as the demands of the accreditation according to ISO 17025.
The successful candidate:
- Holds a Master degree in Chemistry or Engineering.
- Has several years of practical work related to either of the field of bitumen technology, asphalt, emulsion technology, road building, oil products and/or refining.
- Experience from managerial role or larger projects management is an advantage.
- Excellent skills in English and well developed IT skills are required.
- Is self-reliant, flexible and have the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Has a strong interest in laboratory work, a logical and analytical nature, and a structured way of working
- Is results oriented and set self-challenging goals with the concern for doing a good job.
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Jenny-Ann Östlund, Bitumen Technology Manager, Nordic at +46-72 508 85 71. You are welcome to send your resumé to Louise Sjöberg, HR Generalist at email@example.com no later than March 3rd, 2017.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!