As the position holder you will be responsible for the Construction Management discipline within Engineering projects. This means that you will be responsible for the team and make sure they are working according to the processes and tools that are being used for engineering within the discipline. You will follow up that the contractors complying with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations. In addition, you will do the resource planning for construction management together with project managers. Your main duties will include:
- Resource planning within construction management in all engineering projects
- Participating in hiring external construction managers
- Participating in Project cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables
- Schedule and coordinate construction processes
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to workers
- Report on work progress and budget matters to Project Managers
- Collaborate with engineers
- Instruct and supervise construction personnel and activities onsite
- Respond to work delays and other problems and emergencies
- Participating in hire, and instruct labourers and subcontractors
- Make sure jobs are completed on time and on budget
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
Working as a construction manager means, among other things, be able to work project-oriented and be good at communicating as you have a lot of contacts with people in different professional categories. Interested in leading others, problem solver and structured.
- A solid technical education in at least one of the areas: mechanical/piping-, instrument-, electrical power- or construction and civil engineering.
- Five years or more in construction management or similar work.
- Ability to manage change and uncertainty, anticipating problems through good risk management.
- Communicate across disciplines.
- Skilled at managing a diverse group of stakeholders within and external to your projects.
- Experience of managing project execution within tight schedules.
- You are expected to be able to be a strong communicator, fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English.
We offer an interesting position, where you have the chance to develop your skills, and work with dedicated colleagues on challenging projects. You will be provided the opportunity to grow, and be supported within an established and successful company, with a clear growth strategy.
Contact and apply
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Caisa Linde, 073-074 4417, firstname.lastname@example.org
You apply for the position below.
Please note that we do not accept e-mail applications in accordance with the GDPR act.