Lindetorpsvägen 7, Stockholm, Sweden
+46-8-602 12 00
The Electrical Industry department within Technical Development and Market Support, Naphthenics at Nynas Ab is now recruiting a Laboratory Technician.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international team supporting colleagues around the world. The position is full-time and is based in Nynäsham.
We will interview candidates continuously and welcome your application today!
As Laboratory Technician you are part of a small team providing laboratory support with good repeatability. The role is primarily a laboratory support function within an international team of Technical Advisors and Development Engineer and will interact with other laboratory personnel from other departments. The laboratory analyses are for product development, investigations, and customer projects, all analyses are those required for insulating fluids.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Perform lab analyses according to protocols and standards
– Submit short reports with results and keep records for traceability
– Key contact for some external independent laboratories
– Preparation and dispatching of samples, records of safety data sheets where required
– Data management
In time, you will have a deep expertise of transformer oil analyses, specifications, trends and the team will depend on this expertise, along with your ability to generate important information from data.
To fit the role you will meet the following criteria:
– Academic degree, or equivalent working experience, within analytical chemistry or other relevant chemistry background.
– Minimum 2 years working experience with general lab protocols.
– Experience with insulating oil analyses is meriting, such as oxidation analysis, dissolved gas analysis (DGA).
– Experience with oil analysis is meriting, such as viscosity, flash point, pour point, aniline point and familiar with HPLC.
– Good knowledge of English is a requirement, Swedish is also important.
– Highly experienced with MS Office. Familiar with other software such as Sample Manager (LIMS), TEAMS and Salesforce.
We have the ambition to find a candidate who clearly shares our company’s values of dedication, collaboration and proactivity. You should also be interested in environmental, quality and safety issues and will participate in safety and housekeeping audits.
As a person you are efficient, structured and enjoy working both in teams and independently. You find it easy to quickly get into several tasks at the same time and take on tasks with great commitment. It is important that you have good collaborative and networking skills and that you are service minded and enjoy working in an international environment.
In order to thrive in the role, you’ll need to be comfortable doing repetitive work (oil analyses) and occasionally working under high time pressure. Your personality is characterized by being cooperative and having a great drive to do each lab analyses with perfection. You are analytical and accurate and are able to structure your work in a good manner. You are responsible, accountable, reliable as well as environmental, quality and safety conscious.
In this recruitment Nynas is cooperating with Poolia Life Science & Engineering. Please apply via “ansök nu” (link https://jobb.poolia.se/jobb/57388/ansok/) alternatively contact Sara Jupiter at Poolia directly; email@example.com. The last day to apply is 27th of September but we will interview candidates continuously.