Lindetorpsvägen 7, Stockholm, Sweden
+46-8-602 12 00
As the position holder, you will be part of the Quality Control Laboratory team to perform routine analysis for binder according to international standard methods. The analysis control performs for approval of different type of Bitumen according to internal and external specifications.
QC laboratory is an accredited control laboratory that support internal and external customer. The laboratory standard methods follow the demands of ISO 17025 and ISO 9001.
The position is placed in Nynäshamn. The duration of the temporary position is 5 months with start May 1st.
• Perform routine bitumen analysis on request from internal and external customers in the quality control lab
• Working active with in-coming analysis and reporting of results correctly and on time.
• Working with LIMS system for register and reporting of samples.
• Participate active in the team to perform necessary daily work in the laboratory.
• Has experience from practical laboratory work and laboratory management systems.
• Excellent skills in Swedish and English along with well-developed IT skills are required.
• Is self-reliant, flexible and has the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
• Has a strong interest in laboratory work, a logical and analytical nature, and a structured way of working.
• Is results oriented and sets self-challenging goals with the concern for doing a good job.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Sima Roostamalipour, Quality & Application laboratory Manager, Bitumen Technology Nordic at +46-70 1468995, firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to send your resumé to email@example.com no later than March 31st, 2020.